Monday, April 13, 2009

Family In Town

So this was a couple of weeks ago, but my younger brother Brock and older sister Brooke were able to come home for a few days to meet Cade! It was so much fun to have them in town. Darren, Cade and I packed up our bags and stayed the weekend at my parents house so we could enjoy their stay to the fullest :) Naturally, we were really bad about taking pictures, but I DID get one of Brock:

Cade and Uncle Brock were dancing to Bailey's piano music and had a blast! Here they are making the same face :) Ok, Cade was actually yawning, but it's practically the same...


Sadly, I got none of Cade and my sister Brooke... my bad. I think my mom got some; so at least someone was responsible! We spent much of our time watching movies. Mostly Twilight (which my younger sister Bailey didn't want any part of!), but one of the movies we watched that WASN'T Twilight was Outsourced, which turned out to be... interesting. But while we were waiting for everyone to get downstairs to watch it, Cade danced to the DVD menu music:




It was so much fun to have you guys here! Thanks for coming! We can't wait see you all again at Brock's farewell! Next month baby!

P.S. Ben and Melody - wish you guys could be here too :( Can't you just forget about school?? Come ON!!!

2 comments:

Alix said...

Um... I agree with Bailey. I'm not gonna lie, not a fan of Twilight. I never really got into it! Bailey, we need to stick together. :)

Dan and Marci Family said...

Great dance moves Cade. Darren great assisting to Cade.