Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fourth and Fourth

Ok, so a while ago, Alix tagged me and I'm FINALLY going to do it! Aren't you so proud of me Alix?! So here's what you do: go to the FOURTH file in your pictures and then pick the FOURTH picture. Post and explain. So here it is!

Nice huh? :) Last March, for our one year anniversary, Darren and I stayed in Seattle. We spent most of our days riding the bus around (my first time on a public bus, I might add!) and walking all over the place doing crazy things and taking a bunch of fun and random pictures! This is some statue in Seattle and Darren was trying to make the same face as him... do you think it worked??

Now I tag: Brooke, Kandi, Melody, and Sarah

3 comments:

Alix said...

AS much as i love to look at your blog and see this lovely picture of darren, i would LOVE to see YOU and your PREGNANT self! that is all. oh and i miss you... and love you.

Dan and Marci Family said...

We need to see more prego pictures, to see how your baby bump is growing.

Dan and Marci Family said...

Yes our picture was taken before I colored my hair. We miss you too and wish we could see you for Christmas.